Friday, October 27, 2006

Will I ever get back to this blog?

Anwer is: Dunno.

Seems that things get in the way. Interests change. Life changes. Other things take higher priority.

Thing is, when I have those reflective moments, sometimes I like to share them and/or my thoughts. I like the process of writing, putting words into place, forming those thoughts and writing them out. I like the physical action and activity of tapping out those thoughts on the keyboard and turning them into something coherent, understandable, something that maybe others can relate to.

It's been almost a year since I blogged here last. I haven't felt like I've had many of those reflective moments to share here. Maybe I'll come back around. One can hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for a communications/pr person, you might try spell check?